Here are some tips to make your search more efficient:
- Fields can be left blank to pull up every show from
the artist selected. For best results fill in the least amount of
search criteria necessary.
- Band Name
- Choose what band you want to search for. At this
time you can only search for setlist from one band at a time.
- Last 30 Days and Upcoming show buttons
- These buttons will fill the date into the search
between text boxes.
- Search Between
- Insert dates you want to search between. You can
leave the start date, end date or both dates blank.
- Song or comment Search
- A song entered here will filter out setlists that
have the song title in it. You can enter a songs or comments. The and/or
radio button will help if you are looking for a setlist with 2 songs or an
either/or type search.
- You can search the comment section if you know of comments that are
attached to the show ( e.g. You can search for Santana in the
comment section to find a show that he may have sat it on. Please remember that comments
are not always entered in with a setlist so Santana might have sat in but it
might not be marked.)
- Search by venue name. You can enter a partial venue
name as well.
- Search by city name. You can enter a partial city name as well.
- Search by state or country. States are in a 2 letter format (e.g. New York would be NY )
and countries are usually spelled out in full (e.g. Germany
would be Germany, not GE
). Canadian shows are listed by providence in most cases.
- List By
- Displays your results by Date, Venue, City, State/Country or by Last Updated.
Date is the default.
- Order By
- Displays your results in Descending or Ascending
order. Ascending is the default.
Copyright © 1997 to 2008 Setlist.com. All